Gorgeous Beautiful The Shabin for sale in Friendsville, Maryland

Gorgeous Beautiful The Shabin for sale in Friendsville, Maryland
Price: $6,000
Location: Friendsville, Maryland
Size: 155 sq. ft.
FOR SALE
I had an idea to turn a well built shed into a cabin. It has been very fun but I am about to move to Maine and I can't take the cabin with me. :-(
I'd love for someone to finish what I've started .
This is a shed that I have been converting into a one room cabin. Over the last year.
Most importantly the walls are full standard height unlike most sheds.
The shed structure was built to home specs. Studs are 2x4 16" on center.
The original frame was built by Tri State Gazebo and Sheds in Swanton, MD and I chose them because they do excellent work compared to other shed companies in the area.
I put in five windows and a front door. I also installed Maple hardwood flooring.
The floor has not been insulated yet but could be easily spray foamed.
I insulated the walls with premium insulation (ROXUL safe n sound stone wool).
The walls are ready to be covered with wall panels or sheetrock.
I did not install electrical in the walls yet as I was using a small solar panel and solar generator but you could run electrical easily if you wanted.
You can have this shed moved easily by tri-state or any other shed company.
I already had it moved once.
Will accept Zelle or other certified payment menthods.
Let me know if you have any questions or would like to see the building.
#TinyHouseListing
More Videos: https://goo.gl/CHg5Pe
========================
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
👍 If you like our video don't forget to press the button "Subscribe ❤️" and "Like 👍" !!
👍 Subscribe and View more here: https://goo.gl/gTy68s

Comments