Beautiful Starter Tiny Home in High Quality Renovated Amish Shed

Beautiful Starter Tiny Home in High Quality Renovated Amish Shed
Price: $3,950
Location: WASHINGTON, District of Columbia
Size: 96 sq. ft.
FOR SALE
I am selling my shed that I converted into a backyard guest house/home office. It is a high-quality Amish shed, which I purchased and then had a contractor add insulation and walls. It also has a loft for storage, and a bathroom area with a composting toilet. A standup shower is also in the works, but not completed just yet. It has an outlet inside, which i run electric to with an outdoor extension cord from my basement. The shed is 8x12. It is under a warranty now from the maker. Great shed and a very cozy space. I know someone who says they will deliver it for a fee.
More Videos: https://goo.gl/CHg5Pe
========================
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
👍 If you like our video don't forget to press the button "Subscribe ❤️" and "Like 👍" !!
👍 Subscribe and View more here: https://goo.gl/gTy68s

Comments