Beautiful Writing Studio : detached bedroom : Airbnb? for sale in West T...

Beautiful Writing Studio / detached bedroom / Airbnb? for sale in West Tisbury, Massachusetts
Price: $12,000
Location: West Tisbury, Massachusetts
Size: 42 sq. ft.
FOR SALE
I have been a builder for 33 years and care a great deal about quality. Ten years ago I started making little transportable buildings that I could construct at home in my own time. This is number 14.
I designed this with the idea of creating a solo place to get away. To read, nap, daydream, write and just take a break. I finished it three years ago but it has never been used or lived in. It is very small ( 6' X 7' with 3' X 6' porch) but it feels remarkably open and airy on the inside.
I have used the highest quality materials throughout. It is wired, fully insulated and move in ready.
It can be seen on State Rd in North Tisbury on Martha's Vineyard.
Thank you for looking.

#TinyHouseListing
More Videos: https://goo.gl/CHg5Pe
========================
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
👍 If you like our video don't forget to press the button "Subscribe ❤️" and "Like 👍" !!
👍 Subscribe and View more here: https://goo.gl/gTy68s

Comments