Absolutely Stunning Spacious Tiny House Living Perfect Miniature Home

Absolutely Stunning Spacious Tiny House Living Perfect Miniature Home
Asking Price $159,500
Tiny House living is becoming more desirable due to the exorbitant costs of conventional housing. However Tiny House living is not for everyone.
With this Tiny House I have endeavored to create a spacious, homely environment. A space that in my opinion is the perfect miniature Home; which is reflected in my price.
There are plenty of Tiny Houses on the market, so you are not short on choice if your looking; however I am not aware of any this size, with a complete turn key finish. Dimensions 12.5mL x 2.5mW x 4.2mH. A whopping great 32sqm of living, then add a deck & you have a wee palace. Fully registered & warranted.
I am also willing to include a set of 7 Lithium Ion Batteries ($7,000), solar panels & control center; or an auxiliary generator. This will be part of our negotiations.
I am a motivated seller & keen to introduce my Tiny Home to it's new owners.
All the comments I have had from those who have physically viewed this Tiny Home, are blown away with it's spaciousness, it's openness & cosyness.
I am looking for an educated discerning buyer who appreciates value & uniqueness, as yes you can purchase a Tiny Home elsewhere for under $100,000, but none like this. So please ensure you compare apples with apples. There are Tiny Houses & there are Tiny Houses & then there is my Tiny House.
My contact details are displayed on this page

Buy from Trademe
https://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/cara...
#TinyHouseListing
More Videos: https://goo.gl/CHg5Pe
========================
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
👍 If you like our video don't forget to press the button "Subscribe ❤️" and "Like 👍" !!
👍 Subscribe and View more here: https://goo.gl/gTy68s

Comments