Amazing 23ft custom tiny cottage For Sale in Englewood, CO

Amazing 23ft custom tiny cottage For Sale in Englewood, CO
Price: $30,000.00
Location: Englewood, CO
Size: 160 sq ft
For Sale
Tiny House on a Trailer
0 beds
1 baths
No Land
Built 2016
This tiny house was built lovingly 2 years ago by my wife and I. I'm a contractor by trade and the thought was to build a house of our own to park and hook up at my mom's property. Plans changed and my mom sold her home so there's currently no long term place for the tiny house to be. A lot of love and attention went into the construction. The photo does not show the refrigerator but one will be included. It has a wee bath/shower, composting toilet, washer/dryer combo, propane water heater. I will try to add more info in the coming days if there is any interest. I'm willing to deliver within 50ish miles. I'm not particularly interested in dealing with anyone out of state m thanks! -David and Kenzie

Features Include: Storage Loft, Sleeping Loft, and Laundry
#TinyHouseListing
More Videos: https://goo.gl/CHg5Pe
========================
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
👍 If you like our video don't forget to press the button "Subscribe ❤️" and "Like 👍" !!
👍 Subscribe and View more here: https://goo.gl/gTy68s

Comments