Gorgeous 20x8 Tiny House For Sale in Lake Tapps, Washington

Gorgeous 20x8 Tiny House For Sale in Lake Tapps, Washington
Price: $21,500
Location: Lake Tapps, Washington
Size: 175 sq. ft.
FOR SALE
I am selling my 20x8 tiny house, built on a steel trailer with 7000 lbs. Dual axles. Approximate weight is 5,500
I built this myself a year and a half ago and lived in it for 1 year. It is 13'6" tall and 25 feet long.

Hardwood floors, 1/4" plywood walls, IKEA cabinetry and fully wired/plumbed.

~~The bathroom is still a blank canvas as I just used it for storage. It is plumbed for a toilet, sink and shower. Hooks up to water with a regular hose and plugs into an RV 30amp outlet. The trim work lacks the detail but is well built. Fully insulated all walls, ceiling and floor. Zero leaks, zero gaps and zero issues.

Comes with window ac unit, and fridge.

Serious inquiries only.
I spent 25k in material and spent 6 months building it.

Located for pickup in Lake Tapps. I do not own a truck for delivery. Recommend at least a 3/4 ton truck.

Negotiable price, need gone ASAP
#TinyHouseListing
More Videos: https://goo.gl/CHg5Pe
========================
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
👍 If you like our video don't forget to press the button "Subscribe ❤️" and "Like 👍" !!
👍 Subscribe and View more here: https://goo.gl/gTy68s

Comments