Gorgeous Beautiful Tiny House on a Trailer For Sale

Gorgeous Beautiful Tiny House on a Trailer For Sale
Price: $25,000.00
Location: 1084 sooke lake road Shawnigan Lake, British Columbia V2s 0w3
Size: 240 sq ft
For Sale
Tiny House on a Trailer
1 beds
1 baths
No Land
Built 2018
Built the shell in the winter of 2017/2018
Moved it to Tofino from the mainland to chip away at the finishing, I have been living in it ever since.
Asking $30000 CAD but I'm open to offers, I'm very attached to it so I very much want it to go to a good home.
The dimensions are 20'x8.5'
The living area is 11x8
The kitchen is 9x4
The bathroom is about 8x4
Jotul wood stove for heat and a little space heater to kick on in the morning
It's close to completion and all the hard stuff is done it just needs the last personal touches.
The trailer was new from a dealership, approx $7500, the wood stove and piping came to close to $5000 and material costs are sitting somewhere around 15-20 grand
If I was to do another one I would look for one around this stage and then put my personal finish on it to save time and money.

What it still needs to bring it to 100% completion:
-flooring
-plumbing
-cabinets for the kitchen
-bathroom

Check out the photos and if you have any questions please contact me.
#TinyHouseListing
More Videos: https://goo.gl/CHg5Pe
========================
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
👍 If you like our video don't forget to press the button "Subscribe ❤️" and "Like 👍" !!
👍 Subscribe and View more here: https://goo.gl/gTy68s

Comments