Absolutely Stunning Cabin on Wheels with water view For Sale

Absolutely Stunning Cabin on Wheels with water view For Sale
Price: 39.500 $
Cabin on Wheels with water view … $39,500

Please read all details before inquiring....

Your Tiny House on Wheels dream come true! Get the thrill of living in a THOW, without sacrificing space. This Rustique Cedar Cabin is move in ready....or you can have it moved to your desired location. Perfect for full time living, lake front get-away, riverside retreat, vacation home, or wherever your heart takes it! Built just like a house; only on frame instead of foundation. Well insulated. Highest elec bill when I paid elec was $56 in Florida summers. I brought it up from Florida last year; transports well. I can give you places in Florida that has welcomed my cabin.

It is 12' x 32' (384 sq. ft. footprint), with two lofts, large living room, large bedroom, walk-in closet with washer / dryer hook ups, and large bathroom complete with new double shower. Each loft has electricity. Back loft extends 13" behind my red curtains (I put hidden shelves for storage). Living and bedroom have lighted ceiling fans. It comes with a new split ductless a/c system (mini-split) with heat. Kitchen comes with new frig, with pull out pantry beside it. It can accommodate a 30" stove, but I opted not to have one. Selling unfurnished. With no built ins, you can bring your favorite furnishings. I am including the stairs w/ cubbies I built for the front loft, and ladder for the back one.

The RV park it is set up in is in Dothan, Alabama, on a quiet, cozy lake with long horn cattle across the lane; they're so much fun to watch as they romp and play. From the front windows, you cannot see any neighbors. Lot rent is just $ 300 / month, and includes electric, water, sewer, and trash, and lawn care. Buyer must be approved by owners.

I am closing on my home purchase on March 29th. If I do not have a buyer for the cabin, I will move it to my property, and this lot will no longer be available. So if you want it to stay here, time is of the essence.

Price is $39,500. (To have one built with these specs would be approx. $60-65,000). Proof of Funds will be required for showing; no exceptions....otherwise, I'll have a k'gillion humans wanting tours. I can give you the number of a lender if needed, as well as a transporter if you wish to move it. Serious Inquiries only.


#TinyHouseListing
More Videos: https://goo.gl/CHg5Pe
========================
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
👍 If you like our video don't forget to press the button "Subscribe ❤️" and "Like 👍" !!
👍 Subscribe and View more here: https://goo.gl/gTy68s
Absolutely Stunning Cabin on Wheels with water view For Sale

Comments