Beautiful tiny house Shepherd's Hut Camper - perfect for Re-enactments! ...

Beautiful tiny house Shepherd's Hut Camper - perfect for Re-enactments! For sale
Price: $7,500
Location: Greenbelt, Maryland
Size: 75 sq. ft.
FOR SALE
I bought this years ago now. Unfortunately, I now live overseas and there isn't much reason for me to hang on to it. I updated it before I moved and painted it a nice bright blue. Because it's been sitting for a year, it may need new tires and other minor touch ups. However, it's reading to go camping!

Some of the great features of this Shepherd's Hut is that Shepherd's Huts themselves date all the way back to the 14th Century! That makes it's great for re-enactors. I took mine to an event known as Pennsic every year and it was extremely comfortable. - Much more fun that having to run around in the rain to fix ropes and poles!

The bed area is an average twin. I bought an IKEA mattress and was very comfortable. However, the bed platform can be moved so that the center boards become backrests for benches on either side of the hut. The table can be lowered and you have a very nice breakfast area. I honestly kept it as a bed most of the time because the counter on the right was perfect for a desk or table itself. Also, I'm lazy and didn't want to have to remake my bed every evening.

There is so much cabinet space in this hut, it's unbelievable. I put a portable camping gas grill inside and would easily cook as comfortably as if I was in my kitchen at home. There is enough space for a lot of food, pots, pans, and dinnerware.

Also, to the right of the sink is a built in dresser. It was enough to keep sheets, blankets, and clothing for at least a week. It made packing a lot easier. There is another large cabinet to the right of the entrance, the second you get in. I kept a shower tent in there so I wouldn't have to rely on camping showers.

I admit, I never tried to use the electric - there wasn't much point at most of the places I camped as there wasn't a hook up. I have no idea if it works or not. There is a mini fridge but I only used it as an ice box. Also, there are lights but I would just use the battery lights you see in the photo. For my phones and other electronics, I had a 20w solar panel and a 10,000mAh battery. Hook the battery up to the panel during the day and hook the phones to the battery at night - I never had an issue.

The guy who designed the trailer loved 1960's and 1970's rock music. The album covers reflect that. I do know the counter can take heat up to 400F although I wouldn't suggest testing that yourself. It's just a really nice counter to put the portable grill on and cook when it's miserable outside.

As far as cold/hot weather. I've camped in it when it's in the 30's at night in November and as warm as 100F during the day in August. I would put a blanket around the door to keep the cold from seeping in but it really stayed pretty darn warm at night. I did buy a heater before I knew I was leaving the States to have in the camper just in case. I'd suggest doing the same.

In the summer, I'd just open the windows -there are screens- and have a battery operated fan in the Hut. That kept it pretty cool along with parking in the shade. I never had an issue with the heat.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I accept cashier's cheque, paypal, or cash.
#TinyHouseListing
More Videos: https://goo.gl/CHg5Pe
========================
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
👍 If you like our video don't forget to press the button "Subscribe ❤️" and "Like 👍" !!
👍 Subscribe and View more here: https://goo.gl/gTy68s

Comments