Beautiful Blue Tiny Home Shell For Sale in Saint Louis, Missouri

Beautiful Blue Tiny Home Shell For Sale in Saint Louis, Missouri
Price: $25,000
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri
FOR SALE
Hello! My name is Samantha and I am selling my tiny home shell. It is a spacious 28X8.5ft gooseneck trailer. The outside shell and frame were built by a contractor and his team and they followed regular construction codes.

It’s ready to finish! Some basic electrical is done, but the next step would be to do the plumbing, insulation and walls! I just had the trailer serviced. I changed the brakes, new tires, new breakaway system, new lights, trailer integrity test, and axel check; it’s ready to drive away.

It’s located in an indoor storage as of now, so it’s not subject to weather wear and tear. I’m asking $25,000 or best offer! Call, text or email me, I’d love to hear from you!
#TinyHouseListing
More Videos: https://goo.gl/CHg5Pe
========================
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
👍 If you like our video don't forget to press the button "Subscribe ❤️" and "Like 👍" !!
👍 Subscribe and View more here: https://goo.gl/gTy68s

Comments